Sunday, January 30, 2011

Big Project

So, I've only really been sewing for about a year.  I have always have a pattern and instructions.  I decided I wanted to make a purse for my next project.  I searched for a pattern that I liked, but couldn't find one.  A year ago, my friend Ember was getting rid of some of her stuff.  She gave me this awesome purse (sorry no photo).  It was the perfect size and fit nicely over my shoulder.  So one day, on a whim, I decided to rip it all apart and use it as a pattern.  Here is the final product.  It is NOT perfect (again, no directions) but, I think it turned out alright.


Front

Back
I think the back may become the front.  I like it a lot better than the front.

Inside Zipper Pocket

Inside Slip Pocket

Detail of Strap

Top

No comments:

Post a Comment