Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Goodies

I placed an order from a Korean website last week.  Here are some pictures of the goodies I ordered.  They should keep me busy for a while.










I found this fabric with Dala Horses on in.  I think I'm going to use it to make gifts for some special people :)



 I love this double sided fabric.  I think I'm going to let my sewing club girls make pouches out of it.





In Korea, when you buy something they give you "service".  Service is a free gift.  Below are some items that I received as service for my fabric order.  They are REALLY nice pieces of fabric.  I wish they did this in The States!

I found these adorable zippers for my mom.  Not the cheapest items I ordered, but I think they're worth it.


I found these zippers at the local sewing store.  I can't believe that they were so cheap.  They varied by length $1-$1.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment