Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lunar New Year Day #4

Today was a slow day for sewing.  I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.  My friends came and dragged me out of my room.  I started out trying a new pattern I found online for a triangular pouch.  It can be found on craftster.  I wanted to test it out because I was thinking about making one for each of my sisters.  It was easy to make, but in the end I decided to make a different style pouch.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the way the pouch turned out.  I highly recommend making one for yourself!





Here are two of the pouches I made for one of my sisters today.  I combined a bunch of patterns to come up with these.  I am REALLY happy with these.  I am going to make two for my other sister, and then may have to make a set for myself.


1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! Can't wait to see them! love you, Katie

    ReplyDelete