Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Sewing Store and Little Pouch

I found out that the store I go to is a franchise with another location closer to my apartment.  I decided to go there today and check it out.  The minute I walked in, I could tell I was the first foreigner to step foot in that store.  I think you could have heard a pin drop.  The shop owner and her four student stopped dead and stared at me.  A second later they recovered and the owner was bombarding me with questions in Korean.  I'm not sure exactly what she was asking, but I think it was along the lines of "How did you find out about this store?" and "Why are you here?"  I told her I was here to shop and that I found her on the internet.  As for her other questions, I have no idea.

The selection at this store was much smaller than the other one I go to.  I was able to find some new stuff.  One of which was a 12 cm. squeeze purse frame.  I bought 3 because I have a few different patterns for them.  I made one when I got back to the school.  I liked to way it turned out, but I'm finding out that small projects often take more time that big ones.

I took a picture with my hand to show the size.  When you squeeze the sides the top springs open.

No comments:

Post a Comment