Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lazy Week

I feel like I didn't sew that much this week.  Part of it was because during sewing club (grades 3-6) I was helping a student make some pajamas and sewed through my middle finger.  I broke the needle into 3 pieces!  Nothing a little rubbing alcohol and a bandage couldn't fix.  But it did keep me away from the machine for a dew days.  Instead, I cut a bunch of stuff out while the finger started to heal.  I prep'd a bunch of drawstring bags as wrapping for gifts I am sending to my family.  Here is a picture of one of them.

 Katie's Bag

 I stared this little pouch last weekend.  I didn't get a chance to attach it to the frame until last night.  I made it for a silent auction we are having at school to raise money to help Japan.

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love my bag... thank you!!! Katie

    ReplyDelete